From: Ira
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2008 7:23 PM
Subject: Re: [RT] follow up sp500

Ben:

I have price reaching the second price objective for the move up.  It is acting as resistance as it should.  The target for this move higher, a retracement, is 1456.  For price to start a major move down it would have to go through 1355 and than the first price objective would be 1289.  There is major divergence at the high and now there is downside pressure being place on price. The divergence indicates that the interior of this index is far weaker than price indicates.

Just one man's opinion.