From: tpmods
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2008 1:28 PM
Subject: [RT] CL ready for a nose dive?

Though all looks bullish on the screen but real story may be totally
different,watch 120 level and if this work is correct(which is)we may
soon see 104-107 on CL and it will totally ignore the news of oil
supply etc...let's see wether technical analysis is powerful or fundas!
Get ready for the big show in this week itself.Would welcome experts
comments on this call of mine,thank you.
Chart link http://img170.imageshack.us/my.php?image=clyx5.jpg

Checked by AVG.