Re: [RT] stock system test

I have developed a   system  that pick stocks
and
we are going to   have a  see if it works in public
here are the system rules

you look at today hi and low
place order to buy  just 100  of each at the middle price

stop loss is  5.5% under your purchase

every day the stock makes a higher hi, you move stop loss to  5.5%   under the new high
 stock objective is  12%  in   10 buss days,

here is the list
eme
itb
rit