Re: [RT] Roger Felton's systems

I have back-tested taking all signals and there are parameter settings that give a decent looking equity curve. But Roger does not recommend doing that.

We continue to work on it to filter out the poorer signals and I am sure it will get smarter over time.

But it's real value now is finding the signal, which is a lot of work if you do it manually all day long.

Bob Fulks