Re: [RT] Roger Felton's systems

If he's so successful, why is he sharing his information?
If he's so successful, why isn't he making tons of money
trading?
OK, I'm not smart enough to realize that he just wants to
help me.
Does he offer an independently audited real time track
record?

Chas

On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 10:40:45 -0700
  "Larry Brown" <spreadtrader@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Does anyone have any experience or opinions about Roger
>Felton's trading programs that they would be willing to
>share?  His website (www.feltontrading.com) suggests he
>is quite successful.  (I have no affiliation...this is an
>honest question.)
>
> Larry Brown

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional