RE: [RT] Glenn Neely - "Dark Clouds on the Horizon"

Since I know and respect Neely I place some value upon his comments.

Maybe the solution is to forward such emails to the moderator for his evaluation and as to whether it is deemed worthy of display to the entire group.

As they say one man’s pleasure is another man’s poison.  There has been a lot more verbiage of late generated by this debate – and other rather pointless seeming ones at least to me – than there have been interesting posts or even interesting posts with clips from other people.

Since I personally use my delete key quite liberally and have no problem ignoring information that seems of no value to me, I find this ongoing debate more trouble than it is worth.

Regards,

Bob Pardo