Re: [RT] Credit Cards

The latest scam being brought down on us is the ethanol nonsense which has raised food prices and will continue to do so until someone steps up and explains that ethanol costs more to produce than fossil fuel and it pollutes worse than gasoline.  We need to begin building nuke plants again and do so without regard to who wants what in their backyard.  Next, we need to figure out what we're going to do with the waste.  (I suggest an island in the Bering Sea).  Then, we need to put some serious money into hydrogen fuel cell development and add as much solar and wind power as is reasonably possible.    Farmers may be getting rich off ethanol but most of us are just paying for a political game when we shop at the grocery store.  Worse, the game is destined to fail and fail at our expense.  Surprise!

Bob