Re: [RT] Download Free Elliott Wave Theorist (normally priced at $29)

Prector is still around huh?  Every time the market sinks a bit, his name returns to the media so it's not really surprising I guess.  By the time he was right about the markets from the '90's, his followers had to all be busted but I guess there is a new crop now.

Bob

 Download Free Elliott Wave Theorist (normally priced at $29)

EIliott Wave International is giving away one of Bob Prechter's most recent Elliott Wave Theorists. You can read his publication free of charge. Single issues are normally priced at $29.

http://www.elliottwave.com/a.asp?url="">

Checked by AVG Free Edition.