[RT] next week

I took the opportunity of the long week end to do a little research. It should come as no surprise that viewed from a daily perspective, both the DJIA and NDX100 stocks are exhibiting bearish behavior. However, viewed from a weekly perspective, both the DOW and NDX have over 50% of their stocks in uptrend's and a number of others near the price and time points to expect a bullish reversal. I seldom make long term conclusions regarding the markets but my analysis suggests that as soon as the bond insurer fear is abated, the markets will be poised to rally into summer. I expect upward movement early in the week and it could begin.

Regards,
Jim White
Pivot Research & Trading Co.
PivotTrader.com