From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of BobsKC
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 1:32 PM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RT] This is absolutely ridiculous....

Politicians care nothing about the country.  They care about one
thing and one thing only and that is getting elected/re-elected.  The
bills they run up now which our children and grandchildren will have
to face are of no concern to them as long as they can stay/get in
office and blame someone else for the problems they created.  Honesty
and honor are no longer a credit to a politician, those attributes
are, in fact, a liability and we, as voters have fostered this
terrible fact by lending credit to their lies via our support of
statements which we know are false.  I didn't doubt for an instant
that there would be some attempt at bailing out the lenders who
handed out money as if it were candy to borrowers who they knew would
and could never pay the loans back.  They believed that as long as
easy money was kept easy, housing would continue to spiral up and
this bubble would support their greed endlessly.  I say to hell with
them, let a few money center banks collapse.  Maybe that would
finally cause them to return to sensible lending practices and stem
the greed in favor of sensible lending practices.

Bob

At 10:58 PM 2/13/2008, you wrote:
>and it has to be stopped!  I am not going to be paying
>one damn cent towards some irresponsible, reckless
>borrower's Hummer or some greedy Wall Street pigman's
>Ferrari.  These bankers want to push their bad loans
>on the government. Well enough is enough...please tell
>your representatives in Washington to stop this crap
>before it's too late.  The article is on
>online.wsj.com and you can read the whole thing here:
>
>http://riskmoment.com/ralm/2008/02/13/uncategorized/shift-risk-to-uncle-sam
/

>Sorry about the rant but I have been watching this
>trainwreck for such a long time and I was afraid it
>was going to come to this.
>
>Good trading to all.
>
>Phil G.

<*> Your email settings: