[RT] Communication lines - upgrades needed for data . . . . .

I have been through an education on communication lines, Quality of Service etc.

Recommend you explore all the available FREE material at

Run the test and see what QoS you have . . less than 80% is poor.

Also check the quality of the wires in your home . .  is it at a minimum Cat 5E ?
Old Cat 3 cables put in 25 yrs ago for voice(AT&T) not good enough for data.
Cable cos boast > 7Mbs but QoS is dreadful and the marketing is misleading.

As you increase speed, problems develop . . . . QoS is key. The cable and telcos
provide service on a "best effort basis" . .   see Visualware website for more info.

I have no relationship with Visualware . .  have been using their software for many years
to test communication lines.

mano