Re: Re: [RT] nasdaq

If it goes down, turn the power off to the modem for 1 minute and
then back on.  If that doesn't cure it, reboot your computer as
well.  Those hard boots should reset it and end the disruption.  If
it continues to happen often, tell them to send a tech to check the
strength of your signal and to bring a new modem.

Bob

At 02:34 PM 2/11/2008, you wrote:

>Hi,
>I am having DSL connection on/off problems.Its from Verizon.Anybody
>have any suggestions, software to boost or stay connected.Thank you
>rashid
>

> >From: ketayun <ketayun@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >Date: 2008/02/11 Mon PM 12:31:58 CST
> >To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >Subject: Re: [RT] nasdaq
>

> >Hi Ron, I used these two and they were excellent. Both were
> recomended to me by Kaspersky because I was having installation
> etc. problems. To get Windows Installer Clean-up Utility, visit:
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290301To get a free registry
> cleaner, you can download ccleaner from here:
> http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner Kate  ----- Original
> Message -----   From:  Ron C    To:
> realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008
> 1:24   PM  Subject: Re: [RT] nasdaq
> >  Ben,     You mention a site that assisted in cleaning up   ones
> computer.  Seems I have deleted the info.  Any chance you
> could        post that information   again.     Thanks for your
> frequently helpful posts.     Ron         ----- Original Message
> -----     From:    Ben        To:
> realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        Cc:
> TimeandCycles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        Sent: Monday, February 11,
> 2008 10:29     AM    Subject: [RT] nasdaq
> >
> >    look like the  genralls are back to lead     nasdaq
> higher         rimm    aapl    bidu    volume is confirming this
> moves too    Ben
> >

>Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional