RE: [RT] sp500

At 06:12 PM 2/9/2008, you wrote:
1089 ? Ouch. Looks like much more mutual fund and 401k plan liquidation coming right up.
Reason: Greedy boomers not likely to want to retire to Tennessee hillbilly shacks.

Any chances for a 3 digit S&P 500  (i.e.990 ?)

Most of the wealthiest people I know here in Southwest Florida spend summers in their Tennessee mansions nestled in the cool mountains of Eastern Tennessee.  For two decades now, Tennessee has been in the top 5 retirement states.  I suspect the "hillbillies" have all moved up with the profit from selling their land to yankees.