From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ben
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 10:07 PM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: TimeandCycles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; vincenn
Subject: [RT] sp500

Attach is a gif of the sp500

The blue line is not the close

It it  the long term trading

an indicator that reflect where we are ,  in what stage ,

Top line is top

Bottom line is bottoming process,,

As you can see, we are  at a begging of an up move,

This does not mean a strait up from here,, but

it means we are closer to a bottom

(risk to down is only 15-20 sp points

reward to up 65-75 points)

Ben