Re: [RT] FED in panic mode?

I am on record from the Vegas and San Diego Traders
Expo...three major banks, at least 2, will go under
this year. One may be non-US...but it's going to be
ugly folks. And then there's the hedge funds...etc.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)