RE: [RT] FED in panic mode?

Yep. I was working on a presentation for the NY
Traders Expo and had specifically been asked to do a
chart of google for a private seminar...did the chart
yesterday but today's sell off makes my chart from
yesterday look like my downside targets may get hit
before I get to the darned show to make the
presentation!

Oh well. The markets do what they do. It's in the
charts and we'll see if time [or space] plays out
quicker than I thought.

Tim Morge

www.marketgeometry.com

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51438/*http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs>