Re: [RT] FED in panic mode?

Biting the bullet with an election around the corner?? Politicians are the same everywhere.... whether in my country or yours.....there is one recessive gene common to them .....the one that makes people accountable...sorry for the rant folks.

Good Trading to all

Timothy Morge <timothymorge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just ask the Japanese Government what it feels like
when you try everything...run out of bullets...and
nothing works.

Only taking the punishment will fix this problem. The
sooner they bite the bullet, the quicker it will end
and then healing can begin.

This window dressing prolongs the inevitable and in
the end, makes it all worse.

One man's opinion.

Tim Morge

www.marketgeometry.com
--- Deosaran Bisnath wrote:

> Friday, February 1, 2008, 7:00 AM PST
> WASHINGTON (AP) The Federal Reserve says it
> will provide $60 billion in fresh cash to commercial
> banks in two auctions in February and will keep
> holding auctions every other week for as long as
> needed.
> It must be really bad for the FED to be throwing
> almost everything. What if all the FED's ammo is not
> good enough?
>
> Two rallies today - YAHOO takeover rally and FED
> $60 billion rally - have fizzled out, one hour into
> the trading day.
> .

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional