[RT] Any good historical and EOD futures data service -MSOData seems terminated?

Hello,

I am just asking for some links here. I was a subscriber of
InvestorLink MSO Data for years but recently when I had to renew my
subscription they would just not answer email anymore, as if this
company has evaporated. I tried numerous reminders and each time got an
error message that their mailbox fas full...

So I am left with the only option to search for another vendor. And
would like to find an affordable one for EOD data (just ASCII is fine).

Any reference?
Thanks,

Carl

<*> Your email settings: