Re: [RT] next expiration 2/15 what are probablities

As I recall, that chart was posted in PDF form which required Adobe
reader to open.  If you don't have Adobe reader, you can get it free
on the web at http://adobe.com  Other than that, you can check your
settings for spam in your mail client.  (I use Eudora and am not
familiar with the horrible mail client that comes with Windows).  If
neither of those things are the problem, call your ISP and see if
they can help you relax your settings as you may have a spam filter
set up by them.  If you do, you can put in
"realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" as a trusted site.

Good luck,

Bob

At 06:45 AM 1/28/2008, you wrote:
>--- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Clyde Lee" <clydelee@xxx> wrote:
> >Ok folks, for some reason Im not able to download any gifs, says (
>junk gif, not stored. any suggestions??)
>
> > and a little different look at the same problem
> >
> > Recently prices have been following close to
> > the 95% line and if that holds then the price
> > indicated could be achieved.
> >
> > Clyde

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional