RE: [RT] SPX

Good chart, thank you. My long-term trendline on SPX is at 1415 and it's going to be interesting to see how price reacts when it gets there.

BTW, I was shocked to see some very bullish divergences in my NYSE (attached) and NASDAQ Breadth models.

Earl

From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rosow@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 11:06 PM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RT] SPX

Earl,
  Looks like we are basically on the same page!! Below is an e-mail I sent Ben back on 12/31/07. Thought process looks pretty much the same:

In a message dated 12/31/2007 5:32:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, ROSOW writes:
Hi Ben!! Up in MA/CT for 2 weeks and just catching up on e-mails!! Attached is my take on the S&P 500 daily chart. I'll try to get to the Weekly by next week. E-wave speaking it looks like we have finished a Wave (1) down move in late November. We have either completed wave (2) up in mid December or are still completing a larger ABC Wave (2) up. At this time minor wave 3 targets 1345 and Intermediate wave 3 targets 1230. See attached!

Lenny