Re: [RT] wachovia May Face New Mortgage Writedowns - Financials * US * News

I would, but the value of the title has been
downgraded...I can't put it at the end of my post or
I'd be violating the forum rules!

[Just kidding...I support the no spam policy
entirely].

I may be the grumpiest...I dunno. If Ira wants that
title, bahh. Let him have it. I'll go for dour.

Tim
--- jer3cube@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Don't be so modest!     Go for title!   d  :-)
> Gerryb/jer:33:3
>

> In a message dated 1/3/2008 9:06:12 A.M. Eastern
> Standard Time,
> timothymorge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> Ira:
>
> I'm not trying to vie for the crustiest,  dourest,
> crankiest or oldest trader here--and I'd be the last
> to claim I  was the only one warning of a day of
> reckoning  coming.

> rated recipes

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional