From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ben
Sent: Wednesday, 2 January 2008 4:25 PM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: ntt-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RT] yearly closes, electional cycle

can you imagine buying a fund for your old age and have this performance

see bellow

Ben

Subject:  yearly closes, electional cycle

Hello,

Interesting to look at the SPX prices last day of the year eight years ago compared to today.

Date

Open

High

Low

Close

Volume

Adj Close

12/30/1999

1463.46

1473.1

1462.6

1464.47

5.55E+08

1464.47

Range thus far today has been 1465 to 1475.

Yearly close could be another line in the sand? It'll be interesting to see what happens with
a return of normal volume and the outcome of the primaries.

FYI this was pointed out to me by mebob247. Though I look at yearly closes from time to time
I hadn't realized how close it was.

Cheers,
Darrin

Checked by AVG Free Edition.