[RT] Quad-head video cards

I'm adding two flat panel LCD monitors to my existing dual CRT
set-up.  I've been happy with my Matrox Millennium G400 dual-
head video card for many years, but it's time to replace it.

Any recommendations on a quad-head card that can handle a
mix of CRT and LCD monitors?

Also, does anyone know of any rack systems that can hold two
19" CRTs and two 19" LCD monitors?

Thanks.