  >From:
  mr.ira

  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">real traders
  Sent: Friday, March 26, 2004 16:05
  Subject: [RT] Virus

  Someone out there has this virus.  I keep
  getting this message, see below.  I have checked my computer with three
  different virus programs and it is virus and trojan clean.  Please
  check your computers to see if yours is also.   Here is site where
  you can check your computer for free if you don't have current anti-virus
  software.

  <A
  href="">http://housecall.trendmicro.com/housecall/

  thank you , Ira