Re: [RT] SP 3-24-04 Bullish Divergence?

Thursday was impressive in up:down volume
ratio with 6:1 on NYSE and 16:1 on NASDAQ confirming the price action.
Negative was fact that total exchange volume did not expand. Friday should be a
consolidation day (odds favor a slight extension of the high) so the next test
of this rally won't come until Monday. For the rally to have legs, we must see
good up:down volume coupled with volume expansion.

The major question is: can the rally extend
to a nominal new high? The answer is not yet written in the wind.

Earl
<BLOCKQUOTE