  >From:
  mr.ira

  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 6:29
  PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] SP 3-24-04 Bullish
  Divergence?

  Just looking at the INDU, price has to penetrate 10,350 to put a
  temporary halt to this down move.  If it can't get through 10,350 then
  the downside targets would be 10,000 even and then 9850.  If it gets
  through 10,350 the high probability move would be to 10,600.  At
  this point there should be some resistance and at that time the calcs can be
  made for the next leg. Up or down.

  Just one mans opinion.  Ira.
  <BLOCKQUOTE