Re: [RT] SP 3-22-04

Delta 88343

Just a question: in Delta Society, is the Intermediate solution the
same for every currency? Intermediate for British Pound is the same
Intermediate for Swiss Franc?

If not, could you please e-mail me privately at magcf@xxxxxxxxx? I
would really appreciate that.

Thank you

--- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, delta88343@xxxx wrote:

> Next projected turn 3/30 +/-.....most recent projected turn (high)
of 3/22
> occured on Thursday  3/18, two trading days ago. (early points are
indication of
> weakness)
>
> We are entering an area known as the "inversion time window" in
Delta speak.
> A number of things can happen. Points can invert i.e. a projected
low becomes
> a high and vice versa (cycle points flip flop...low points become
high points
> and vice versa) which would hold throughout the next complete
cycle. The
> inversion time window is the only area where this can happen.
Volatility increases.