  >From:
  <A title=delta88343@xxxxxxx
  href="">delta88343@xxxxxxx
  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Monday, March 22, 2004 10:40
  PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] SP 3-22-04

  Next projected turn 3/30 +/-.....most recent projected turn (high) of
  3/22 occured on Thursday  3/18, two trading days ago. (early points are
  indication of weakness)

  We are entering an area known as the "inversion time window" in Delta
  speak. A number of things can happen. Points can invert i.e. a projected
  low becomes a high and vice versa (cycle points flip flop...low points become
  high points and vice versa) which would hold throughout
  the next complete cycle. The inversion time window is the only area
  where this can happen. Volatility increases. The largest moves can
  occur.

  In a message dated 3/22/04 9:50:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,