Re: [RT] gold, yen, dollar and inflation.

Ira, can you give us your take on the dollar versus
the euro or canadian dollar and where things might go
here?  The euro failed the other day to take out its
recent C point down on the daily charts at 124.26
(june contract), and I'd like to hear any thoughts you
might have from here on either Euro or CD.  Thanks.