Re: [RT] crude oil at 13 year high

I agree.  I've been saying for months that the Fed will find a way
to support the stock market until the election.  By then, the
"little guys" will all be back in and the pros will dump
equities.  (Fundamentals and technicals will come together).
Until then, I expect a choppy market that will end up going mostly
nowhere.  Even so, there will be many opportunities in individual
stocks and in index futures, both long and short.  By election time,
I'll be out of my longs, (except possibly a couple of IRA long term
holds), and getting short.
Thanks for your insight Ben,
Bob