[RT] Stock Market Geometry books for sale

Hello all.  Some of you here may recognize me from posting on Gann
groups in the past.  I went off and seemingly hybernated as I studied
markets in depth and also tackled Brad Cowan's course.  I am done
studying his course and wish to sell it on ebay.  For those
unfamiliar with his works, many of the most respected technical
analysts I know of consider his course to be so dynamic, unlike any
others out there.  Here is the direct ebay link for you to join in
the fun of bidding.  Thank you.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3594677944
Jason