  >From:
  jvc689@xxxxxxx
  To: <A title=Realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2004 6:31
  PM
  Subject: [RT] Political Posts
  Very interesting posts of emotion in such
  posts.I think there is a Political Indicater that can be derived.
  Perhaps itwould mean:1. Market is consolidating2. People
  are frustrated as to what stock or commodity plays to make.3. People
  are trading less4. What have you...It makes me more secure
  with my asset allocation:1/3 Cash1/6 American Bond
  Fund1/6 American Income Fund1/3 Selected
  equitiesSincerely,John

Yahoo! Groups Links
To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/realtraders/