[RT] INTRUST/ Millennium

No problem Charles.

I recently worked on a case with an attorney where he took a 33% contingency
and literally worked his tail re. legal motions and the like.

I did not post what I did to raise the expectations of anyone...just to
make sure any involved knew what was up...so many people move and mail
stops forwarding after a while.

But I disagree that the proceeds will be pennies. It will reflect what was
lost and even if it is just $100, that will still be a nice extra night
out with my darling wife.

I have been enjoying your Action-Reaction posts.

On a trading note, I no longer use IRA Trustees to trade since I no longer
trade commodities with IRA funds. So I just trade equities in my IRA and
have but one custodial fee. Those IRA Trustees can nickel and dime you to
death.

Sincerely,

John

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511