  >From:
  <A title=krochey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">kishore_rochey
  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2004 7:29
  PM
  Subject: [RT] Portfolio Manager
  Hi     I am looking for a software which
  tracks multiple portfolios.Can anyone in this forum help
  me.   It should have the capability of calculating financial
  instruments held in foreign currencies as well.ThanksK
  Rochey Yahoo! Groups
  Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go
  to:     <A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/realtraders/<*>
  <A
  href="">realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<*>
  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:     <A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Yahoo! Groups Links
To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/realtraders/