From: jvc689@xxxxxxx [mailto:jvc689@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 2:24 PM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: smcguire77@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RT] Silence at RT

Multiple items:

1. There are no other sites that I have seen that were as good as RT once
was. A close second as I see it is Trading_Systems@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx One
can go to the yahoo group site and see many others for your evaluation.
Perhaps others can contribute on this. Professional Trader is another
yahoo stock site group. Even MedianLine has been dead or not coming
through.

2. Speaking for myself, as far as posting by me, the feedback
that was once here no longer exists. And in many cases the feedback is
negative. A case in point was when I was posting carefully selected
CANSLIM
stock plays. There were follow-ups that RT was not the place for this. I
was referred to a CANSLIM group which has worked fine for me.

There were numerous other types of posts I made that just drummed up flack.

3. The disguised merchandising is also a turn off to me.

4. Even if people post their ideas for trades, it is often met with
silence and no follow-up.

5. Disagreements with some posters seems to be taken personally...and who
needs time wasting disputes.

That being said, I at one time posted speculative stock issues with merit
as well as CANSLIM stocks with the lowest PE's. In addition, I posted
Naked Puts which had 99% accuracy last year.

Clyde, Bob K, Earl, Ben and many other regular former posters have also
been in the wings of late. It takes a lot of work to keep up a thread and
those who do need some psychic reward in the form of feedback...which can
be positive or negative...but hopefully not devastating.

This is by no means a treatise but just groundwork through my filter.

If anyone else wants to take it from there, so be it.

Sincerely,

John

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511