Re: [RT] Silence at RT

 I hope this list stays alive.  When I
first joined, many years ago, it was probably the best list that I was
on.
 I have a question for all realtraders about
brokers.  Mainly Scottrade, but would like to hear about others

 I have been with Schwab for a few
years.  I am now looking at going to an over all lower cost
brokerage.  I will mainly be using ETF's.   No daytrading
etc.  Mainly I guess an investor-trader.  :-)
  I would like to know, how Scottrade compares
to  Brown&Co. as far as commissions, margin, Account Maintenance Fees
and any other fees.  Also info about other brokers you use as far as all
fees.
 On browns site they compare themself to some
brokers, but not Scottrade or some other brokers like IB, freetrade,
tradingdirect, speedtrader, nobletrading, globaltradz, mbtrading, xoomtrade,
choicetrade, among other discount brokers.
 Rigt now, I am leaning towards going with
Brown&Co. but want to check out all options.
 Below is browns site where they compare a few
brokerages on fees.
  <A
href="">http://www.brownco3.com/visitor/compare_us.html

 Any opinions on any of the above brokers
etc., especialy about all fees would be helpfull.

 Thanks,

<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr