Re: [RT] Silence at RT

Thanks to Clyde, we see that posts are down over past years and I attribute
that to a rather dull market compared to the years that saw many posts.  As
I'm not a futures trader, I can't begin a thread on that topic but I'm
going to ask our list members to offer equity suggestions and I'll begin by
offering two long term hold stocks that I hold.

I have a block of LU I purchased at about $1.00 and intend continue to hold
it with a long term target of the mid $20's over the next few years.  With
a new CEO and a broader based product group, (getting away from
over-dependence on phone companies), I think this goal is realistic while
the $84 reached during the high tech bubble is not .. not soon and probably
not ever.

After a many year association with Motorola and watching the company
brought to it's knees by the appointment of Chris Galvin by his father, Bob
Galvin as CEO, I was pleased to see him finally removed by the board.  This
company developed the entire concept of the cellular industry and I think
the new CEO can take it back to its former leadership in this arena.  I
bought a couple thousand at $13 and have a 3-5 year target of mid $40's.

Of course, I am also trading short term with either equities or the
QQQ's.  As I have already stated on this list, I don't expect the market to
tank before the election but I also don't expect any huge rally.  It is a
stock picker's market which suits me fine.

The list seems to be functioning again but should it lull, I'll post test
mails to check its health.

Good trading next week to all.

Bob

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511