[RT] DTN users WARNING -- data loss

If you have DTN satellite, your DTN box may reset itself from time to
time.  It is not supposed to -- resetting during trading hours will cause
data loss.  You can tell if it has reset by pressing "NEXT" until you reach
the menu that says "Days".  If the number of days = 000 and you haven't
reset the box today, your box has reset itself.  If you need further
instructions, please email me.

If your box has reset itself, please call DTN and complain.   I am not the
only one who has had this problem -- the problem has arisen, for the first
time, in the past few days for another person I know, which does not seem
like a coincidence.  If the problem is widespread, there may be a generic
defect in the DTN boxes and DTN will have to receive a lot of complaints
before they do anything.