[RT] SPX

For some months now, I've been mentioning the range from 1122-1173
(veritical green on attached weekly SPX chart) as major resistance and
especially 1162 (50% retracement to all time high) to 1173 (tripple top Dec
2001-Mar 2002. Well, folks, we are closing in on 1162-1173.

As of SPX 1157 yesterday, my stock portfolio is now fully hedged with SPX
June 1125 Puts. I've been too early shorting this rally before and I may be
wrong now, however the risks are too elevated for my liking so the puts look
pretty good. I'm not yet ready to put on trading shorts in the emini, however I
don't think that's very far away.

As always, should I be proven wrong, I stand ready to reverse my mistakes
while they are small.

Earl

Yahoo! Groups Links
To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/realtraders/