  >From:
  <A title=mr.ira@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">mr.ira@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">real traders
  Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2003 8:32
  AM
  Subject: [RT] Market condition

  I have been reading a lot of opinions on the
  market and no definitive parameters.   Here is what I see on my
  charts.  I am using the S&P Index as that appears to be the focus of
  most of the group.

  We are in a bear market until 1180 is taken
  out.  So far 1180 is still intact.
  Until that time the probability of a 560 low still
  exits.  If the 1175 should have read
  1075. resistance area holds the next move down has a
  slight probability of forming a double bottom at about 790.  If 1075
  resistance doesn't hold the next major resistance appears to be 1130.
  1130 did act as temporary resistance prior to the
  low on the 13th.

  The next market low should appear about
  1-15.  This happened on the 13th instead of
  the 15th. A cycle dynamic.   Whether that low is above or
  below this point time will tell.   There is nothing that
  says lower at this time.  It hasn't gone
  lower in spite of all the bearish prognostications. My next
  upside target on a shorter time frame would be about
  1092.  This target was
  hit about 12-24.  At this time 1050 would have to be
  taken out before any significant down move could take place. If your time
  frame is really short look for resistance at 1076 and then at
  1080. This did offer resistance until
  12-17.   So with the right system things can be predicted with a
  certain degree of accuracy.  This was all done before the fact,
  not after the fact.   Good trading, Ira.

  Bull or bear is strictly dependant upon your
  frame of reference.  Can you make money being long in a down
  market?  Yes.  Can you make money being short in an up market?
  Yes.  One just has to know when to put on a position and when to exit a
  position.

  Now that my neck is hanging way out, let us see
  what happens.   Hope that your week ends are going well and good
  trading in the coming week, IraTo
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Yahoo! Groups Links
To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/realtraders/