Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2004 11:03 AM
Subject: Fw: Intrust IRA Reciever Certificate in RMD
calculation?

Life is never so simple:  I now think my statement below
is true for 2004 and later RMD calculations (RC= zero).  If you have an RMD
for 2003, which I now have, it is based on IRA balances on 12/31/2002, and the
RC value was at that time still on the books and must be included!  For
balances from 12/31/2003 and later, the RC value is zero, I think!  If
anyone sees this differently, please let me know?

cheers,