  >From:
  EarlA
  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2004 12:58
  PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] Earl

  Depends on your outlook ... mine is a long term investment based on
  declining supplies and rising demand. That does not mean that there will not
  be volatility, so I do a bit of trading and hedging around core
  positions.

  FWIW, S&P 100 and 500 are the only two major indexes which have not
  reached their March 2002 highs. During the past week we have seen some modest
  deterioration in breadth and momentum, however the daily charts are
  approaching oversold levels. I expect to see one more rally into the 1062-1073
  target range before this puppy rolls over for a real correction.
  Interestingly, the S&P commercial remained lightly long as of Tuesday's
  reporting date.

  Earl
  <BLOCKQUOTE