[RT] On a different subject

Many of you know that the type of work that I
do is primarily
oriented to cycles of both linear and sine/cosine
in nature.

What you may not know is that almost everything I
do gets
an AUTOMATIC treatment of the Andrews ML
concept
added for confirmation.

I want you to look at the Fourier stuff, and the
SwingMachine
stuff AND see how the Andrews ML stuff fits into
the picture.

Be aware that the Fourier stuff is much better at
pointing out
time points than it is in pointing out price
levels.

On that basis, it appears to me that the DJIA has
definitely
reached a ML that will offer STRONG (if not
reversal)
resistance and when this is confirmed by the
Fourier stuff
then I get very cautious.

Nuff said!

Clyde
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - -Clyde
Lee
Chairman/CEO          (Home of
SwingMachine)SYTECH
Corporation          email: <A