Re: [RT] VIX Low

Rather than absolute levels, I believe Larry Connors compares VIX to its 10
period moving average.  When it stretches away from the mean by, I believe,
5 percent, he looks for a reversion to the mean and a price reversal.  Some
of his recent commentary posted on another site indicates that the vix is
stretched and the probabilities indicate some sort of reversal is near.

Dan

>From: "Ron Cernokus" <roncer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: [RT] VIX Low
>Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 16:25:30 -0500
>

>The reason I posted was an old friend that use to be on wall st. years ago
>recently threw out the idea,"When the VIX is Low.....you Got to Go."
>Meaning shorting time is near.
>
>Thanks to all for the feedback it was good for perspective.
>
>Ron

To visit your group on the web, go to: