size=2>

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Ron Cernokus
  [mailto:roncer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2004
  2:12 PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT]
  Re: Systems for Swing or Position trading"They
  might have been better suited for a really large account."Meaning the
  draw downs were excessive and or the returns were rather low?  Iam
  just trying to get a clearer perspective on his work.Comments much
  appreciated,Ron----- Original Message -----From: "yhfeb57"
  <sphill1067@xxxxxxx>To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent:
  Wednesday, January 14, 2004 12:59 PMSubject: [RT] Re: Systems for Swing or
  Position trading> -Several years ago I subscribed to Nelson
  Freeburgs reports.  Nelson> is a real gentleman, and his works are
  well presented and well> documented.  But I didn't renew because I
  found his systems to be> intellectually and academically interesting,
  but not useful.  They> might have been better suited for a really
  large account.>> Just my
  opinion.>>>>> -- In
  realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ron Cernokus" <roncer@xxxx> wrote:>
  > Has anyone used Ultra Financial Systems or any of Nelson
  Freeburgs> systems?> >> > Any and all feedback
  appreciated,> >> >
  Links>> To visit your group on the web, go to:>  <A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/realtraders/>>
  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:>
  realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> Your use of Yahoo!
  Groups is subject to:>  <A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>>>

  Yahoo! Groups Links

    To visit your group on the web, go to:<A
    href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/realtraders/

    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
    href="">realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Yahoo! Groups Links
To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/realtraders/