Von: Jim White [mailto:jwhite43@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 24. Dezember 2003 18:35
An: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; holygrailsm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
gannsghost@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [RT] Holiday Gift

As a holiday gift I will provide an intraday advisory for trading OEX
options. These signals are based on a 30 minute analysis and will be sent as
soon as the signal is confirmed. These signals have a high probability of
yielding 25% to 50% in two or three days. The current trade is long a Jan.
OEX 525 Call and is up over 100%.
If you would like to receive these signals for the Month of January, please
send me a private email request.

Happy Holidays to all.

Regards,
Jim White