style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">
  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: ric ingram
  [mailto:ringram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2001
  6:11 AMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [RT] Does
  it matter?Hi M,At:
  Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 12:14:44 -0500  You wrote:<FONT
  size=3>From: "M. Simms" <prosys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Pennant
  formation - againFor all you pattern fans out there, from a intraday
  standpoint, it doesn't get much better than this....(narrowing
  wedge=pennant) 15 min bars as of 12:13 today.Which way is it going to
  break ?If you used a non-directional
  predicting approach such as volatility breakout, does it
  matter?Trading with good feelings, Ric.<A
  href="http://www.traderscalmc.com/"; eudora="autourl">www.traderscalmc.com