style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid">
  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: ric ingram
  [mailto:ringram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, November 05, 2001 3:28
  AMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [RT] By
  Definition!M.,At  Mon, 5 Nov
  2001 00:19:30 -0500, you wrote:
     From: "M. Simms"
    <prosys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Subject: RE: sense of it
    allWrong. Try.....The market moves in a direction and way to LEAST
    accomodatethe consensus opinion.How
  true.    But the consensus opinion will always be in
  the direction of the consensus opinion!So the consensus will never see
  this, however true, and however many times the market tries to tell them they
  will not see - by definition!Trading with good feelings, Ric.<A
  href="http://www.traderscalm.com/"; eudora="autourl">www.traderscalm.com

  > -----Original
    Message-----> From: BobsKC [<A href="mailto:bobskc@xxxxxxxxxxxx";
    eudora="autourl">mailto:bobskc@xxxxxxxxxxxx]> Sent: Sunday,
    November 04, 2001 9:06 PM> To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Subject: [RT] sense of it all>>> You know.. I've about
    decided there can only be two explanations for the> action of the
    past few weeks. All fundamentals point down. Nearly all> traders
    point down. Most analysts are mute or flying red flags. So what> does
    the market do? It has a nice, fat .. recovery. So, why?>> 1.
    The U.S. government is buying contracts or equities or both.>>
    2. The pros are taking advantage of the huge short positions out>
    there and> buying them into a panic. If this is the answer, it will
    not stop yet. We> have no way seen capitulation by the shorts and for
    my money,> capitulation> works both ways... when we have a
    panic buying day or two, I will> expect a> large sell off as
    the pros take profits and with the shorts> terrified, the>
    market will then continue to sell off>> Oh well.. it's a great
    traders market like it is. Go either side and if> you're wrong, wait
    a couple of days and you'll be right. :)>> Good luck next week
    all,>> BobTo

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor