[RT] best fork definition

Clyde's "best fork definition" has two many lines
for this old brain, though his indicator is, as always, a programming
gem.

I use Fib Trader for this exercise because it
features point, drag and click to produce Andrews et al.; discretionary lines
w/o
alphanumerics.

First, I plot the pivot points, trendline segment
midpoints and their extensions, per the attached.  Then I use the
wet
neural net on my shoulders, a/k/a trial and error,
to determine those forks (generic andrews, schiff or modified
schiff) whichever best describe price.

Combining forks and A/R's often produce uncanny
statements of probabitly.

Stu

Stuart A. MillerTel:  954-438-0577Fax:
206-339-7216EMail:  <A