Re: [RT] Gann angles - can they be quantified?

Mike,

There is an answer to your problem which will set
many Gann fans off
on a tare but I will gurantee you that this approach works very well.

The following is a snip from the documentation of
my SquareOfNine
indicator which solves this problem I believe.

<FONT
face="Courier New">
{What this auto-scaling does is to convert all prices to
}
{values such that the current pivot/turning point has an
}
{apparent value of 100 and calculations are based on
}
{a Gann Square with this
orientation.
 }